Pricing & Important Information
- King Bedded Room from £35.00 per person per night.
- Family Room from £35.00 per person per night.
- Family Room for two from £35.00 per person per night.
- For Single Occupancy please enquire.
- Children Welcome and Travel Cot available on Request
- No pets allowed
- Open April – October
- No Smoking
Check in between 4pm – 8pm (1600 – 2000 hrs), if you are going to be any later we request prior notice. Departure by 10am (1000 hrs).
Terms of Booking
- A non-refundable deposit is required for all reservations. This can be paid by providing your credit/debit card details, on booking with Free to book. We will advise you of the amount of deposit required (usually £30.00 per room) when you make your reservation
- Balance to be paid in full 5 days before visit, which will be taken from the card on the system.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
We are pleased to offer online booking via our website, using the secure FreetoBook system.
Cancellation / Failure to Check in
Accepting accommodation by telephone, email or in writing means you have entered into a legally binding contract with us. However, we understand that there may be circumstances when you cannot avoid cancelling a reservation. The sooner you tell us the more we can do to avoid charging you as we can usually re-let cancelled rooms, especially in the high season. If you are unable to occupy a room then we would like someone else to have that opportunity rather than charging you.
- In the event of cancellation for any reason within 5 days of arrival no refund will be given.
- In the event you ‘fail to check in’ we reserve the right to charge your credit / debit card account the full amount of your stay. If we do not hold your card details we will issue an invoice for the amount due.
- For your protection and to fulfil your agreement with us we advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance
You will be a guest in our family home. We also have other guests to consider, so ask you be thoughtful and considerate at all times.